The information we collect and what we use it for
We collect personally identifiable information when you register with us and when you use our services. We may also receive information about you from our business or marketing partners. We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide the services you have enquired about or asked us to provide or to respond to your requests for information. Our subscription process involves you providing us with certain personal information relating to yourself and others, for example, names and e-mail addresses. When providing such information about others, please help us by always ensuring that you have their prior permission. We use the information you give us in order to deliver our services and for related communications. We may also ask for permission from you/others to make contact about special offers, promotions or new products/services, although you/they are free to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address given below.
What information do we share?
There are times when we require to share the information we obtain from you with other parties. However, the information we hold on our customers is an important part of our business and it is not our practice to sell or rent this information to others. We will send personally identifiable information about our customers to other companies or people, however, in the following situations:-
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. Examples of these functions include sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, handling credit card transactions and providing customer service. These agents have access to the personal information required in order to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
- Subsidiaries and strategic partners: We may share customer information with any holding company, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses or strategic partners, but we only share customer information which relates to our dealings with those businesses.
- Promotional Offers: Other companies sometimes ask us to market their products and/or services on our site and, if we have your permission, we may send details of these offers to you on behalf of these other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. You are free to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address given below.
- Business Transfers: We are continually trying to expand and improve our business and we may sell or buy businesses or assets in these transactions. Customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these situations and in the event that we – or substantially all of our assets – are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Compliance with law: We will release personal information on our customers where we are required to by law. We may also exchange other information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Customer consent: Other than in the above situations you will receive notice from us when your personal information might go to third parties and you will have the opportunity to decide not to share that information.
All information is received by us and retrieved using secure technology. In order to provide a safe and secure environment for your personal information, we try to use up to date technology with a view to protecting that information against loss, damage, misuse or unauthorised alteration. The effectiveness of our safety measures can be enhanced by you creating passwords that cannot be easily accessed, guessed or reproduced by unauthorised persons.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy or believe we are not properly adhering to it, please Contact Us